This measuring instrument indicates the temperature of e.g. liquid, vapor, gas in tubes, boilers, drying chambers.
The Bimetal Thermometer is a Temperature Gauge whose principle of measuring is based on the different expansion of metals. Two metal stripes of extreme heat expansion are welded together in a special process. Such stripe, formed and aged, moves the pointer in the thermometer directly.
BITHERMA precision gauges are manufactures in highest quality and on request they can be adapted to your special requirements.
Product data sheets (PDF documents)
- Bimetal Thermometers
- Connectivities for Bimetal Thermometers001
- Standard version, axial002
- Standard version, vertical003
- Industrial version, axial004
- Process industry series, axial005
- Process industry series, vertical006
- With electrical alarm contact007
- For air ducts, with flange008
- For air ducts, with back flange, light version009
- For air ducts, with back flange, heavy version010
- For heatings, standard version011
- For heatings, quality version012
- For surface mounting013
- For insertion, for control fittings and valves014
- With tip for insertion, for food015
- With tip for insertion, for compost - soil - grain016
- For exhaust gas measurements017
- With bar magnets018
- Surface Thermometer for concrete and floors019
- Stack Thermometer for silos and clamps023
The general BITHERMA PDF catalogue can you find here: Downloads.