Bourdon-Tube Pressure Gauges
Bourdon-Tube Pressure Gauges are proper for the measurement of positive and negative pressure in all non-aggressive gaseous and liquid media.
A helically drawn pipe acts as the measuring element.
The so-called bourdon-tube is filled with the pressurized medium and deforms.
This movement is transmitted by a motion work to the indicating scale.
Product data sheets (PDF documents)
- Bourdon-Tube Pressure Gauges
- Standard version, vertical entry120
- Standard version, back entry130
- Industrial series, Class 1200
- Industrial series, Class 1, with magnetic snap-action contact210
- Test gauge series300
- Bourdon-Tube Pressure Gauges, Glycerine-filled
- Standard version220
- Process industry series230
- Case in brass240
- Bourdon-Tube Pressure Gauges, Process industry series
- Standard version250
- Standard version, liquid-filled260
- Safety version270
- Safety version, liquid-filled280
The general BITHERMA PDF catalogue can you find here: Downloads.