Hygrometers are measuring instruments to define the humidity (moisture content of the air). Our products in the hygrometer range measure the relative humidity (percental proportion between the actual moisture pressure and the saturation moisture pressure on a plain and clean water surface).
BITHERMA Thermo-Hygrometers include a precision humidity meter and two Bimetal Thermometer. Usually they are used in the conservation of ships, docks, bridges, steel constructions, mining and pipeline engineering.
The Hygrometer for pricking is mainly used in agriculture. Its applied in defining the humidity in grain.
Product data sheets (PDF documents)
- Hygrometer with stem for air ducts030
- Thermo-Hygrometer for dewpoint and indoor climate measurements031
- Thermo-Hygrometer for surface measurements032
- Thermo-Hygrometer for surface measurements033
- Hygrometer with point for pricking034
The general BITHERMA PDF catalogue can you find here: Downloads.